Moving to Wordpress






I have decided to move my blog to the Wordpress lands, and to illustrate it accordingly.

The main reason to do so is that it has a phone app, making it easier to share photos of my work on-the-go. There are a lot of illustrations and draws I did not upload because it takes time to turn on the PC, download and rezise the photos (yeah..., a little lazy maybe), etc....
Another reasons are that I prefer wordpress interfaces and designs and that I started to feel that Blogger is "away from the main road" of blogs and sharing media.

It would take me a few weeks to arrange everythink there but I hope at the end everything look nice and tidy.
 
If you liked some of the things that you have seen in this blog I invite you to follow me to:

(you can also follow me at instagram, twitter, tumblr, and so on...)

 
Hope to see you there.

ladvic